Dziadowen, which received the Germanized name Königstal in 1905, was one of the largest villages in the Johannisburger Heide south of Pisz (formerly Johannisburg). At the time of the renaming, 323 people apparently lived there, but 254 of them still reported Mazurian Polish as their mother tongue. The foundations of a former community house and the old train station are today, besides the cemetery, the most obvious remains of the village. The cemetery is located a little bit outside of the former village and contains an impressive number of 155 graves with stone borders and 27 earth graves. The fragments of some black glass burial tablets were also recovered from the site.